When was the last time you took time off?
Where you completely disconnected from your Business and technology,
And tapped into your vision and reassessed the current trajectory you’re on?
One of my mentors always says:
“Don’t stand too close to the trees that you can’t see the forest.”
The most profound shifts in your life usually come from new perspectives.
Last weekend, I took my “90 day break” to rest, relax, read, reenergize, get out of my natural habitat, and tap into my vision.
While I was there, I recorded some powerful insights for you.
Here’s What We Cover:
1. The importance of taking time off every 90 days — Putting yourself in a different environment to rest, recoup, realign, and revitalize.
2. Stepping into the “Unknown” — Allowing your mind to wander to crystallize your vision.
3. The Journey > The Destination — Why the journey is more important than the destination, and why “getting there” is more important than “getting there”.
4. How Mountain Climbing & Success are very similar — Identifying the gnarly summit you want to climb — your Mission.
5. Expressing gratitude — Being thankful for the hard lesson you learn while climbing the “summit”.
6. Putting one foot in front of the other — Keep moving forward towards your Vision.
7. Reverse Engineering your Route — Identifying the "markers" along your journey to the top and find milestones to aim for.
Hope you gain massive value in this video!
Cheers, To Your Greatness!
P.S - If you want help scaling to $100k/mo within the next 6 months without spending money on paid ads, click here to book a 1-on-1 Scaling Session with myself and my team.